For colleges we offer a heady blend of cutting-edge puppetry & age-old pageantry, ranging from outdoor spectacles to intimate black-box performances.
Our work has been featured at campus performing arts centers, Earthday events, and social justice forums. In addition to performances, we conduct workshops and master classes in all aspects of visual theater. Our Residency Program involves students in the creation, rehearsal and presentation of an original production.
Touring Productions for college audiences include: La Cosecha/ The Harvest and To Fuel the Fire. Participatory workshop productions include: To Defy the Beast, When in the Course of Human Events, A Tale of Two Tribes, and The Great Tablecloth.
In 2011 Arm-of-the-Sea Theater was Artist-in-Residence at SUNY Ulster in Stone Ridge, NY. Other campus appearances include:
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf @ RIT, Rochester, NY
- University of Dayton, Dayton, OH
- Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Hobart & Wm Smith Colleges, Geneva, NY
- Castleton State College, Castleton, VT
- Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Williams College, Williamstown, MA,
- Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, NY
- St. Peter’s College, Jersey City, NJ
- Univ. of Indiana, Bloomington, IN
- Bard College, Annandale, NY
- Long Island University, Brookvale, NY
- State U. of NY @ New Paltz, New Paltz, NY
- University of Wisconsin @ Marathon, Wausau, WI
- State U. of NY @ Purchase, Purchase, NY
- St. Mary’s University, Winona, MN
- Ramapo College, Mahwah, NJ.